First Quarter Report Cards Have Been Posted
Report Cards have been posted to the Parent PlusPortal for all students in Grades K3 through 12.
To view the report card on the Parent Plus Portal:
- Log onto your Parent PlusPortal account.
- Click on ‘E-Locker’ in the top menu bar.
- Click on the ‘down arrow’ to the far right of the report you would like to view; the program will download the report and generally will show in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on the document download to open.
Mobile app: We would also like to make you aware of the Parent Plus app available on your phones. In the app store search for “Parent Plus Portal.” Many parents enjoy the immediate access to homework and daily grades on the mobile apps. Please keep in mind that the mobile app is still relatively new and some features are still in the development stage such as access to the report card.
To register your Parent PlusPortal account:
- Enter your User name – will always be your email address
- Click on the magnifying glass to see the list of schools available
- Click on Trinity Christian Academy 32221
- Click Register
- Enter your PlusPortal password (the same as your computer PlusPortal password)
- Click on the icons at the top of the screen as well as the bottom of the screen to find most of the same information available on the full internet version of the portal
- Report card: (this is one of their newest features and is still being developed – it "works", but the document might not immediately open depending on the type of phone you have and other apps you have on the phone.
- Click on the 3 bars at the top of the screen just to the left of your name
- Click on ‘E-Locker’
- Click on E-Portfolio
- Click on the Download arrow to the right of the document.
- Once it has down loaded you might need to click on the download icon again to tell it where (what app) to put it on your phone.
- IF this does not work well for you, please log on to the desktop internet version of the Parent PlusPortal to access the report card.